Tuesday 4 December 2012

Let's Get to Know Me :)


Since my birthday is tomorrow, I figured we should get to know each other a little bit better. If you are reading this blog, you must be interested in food and you must be interested in me. If you weren't interested in me, you wouldn't be reading this blog. Well, unless you are here solely to steal my recipes!

OK, I know you aren't here to steal my recipes but let's play a game. The get to know Mikaela game. Here we go.



1) I was born in Bermuda but primarily raised in Massachusetts, about 45 minutes outside of Boston. I lived there for ten years before moving back home in 2007.

2) I have a brother, Trae( that's him up there) and a sister, Samaela. Trae is 20 and a complete rock star nerd and Sam is the most amazing hair stylist (check my cut for evidence).

3) My son Amari is my joy/smile/life/blessing and all of the above. He drives me absolutely crazy but he is the most amazing child I could have possibly asked for.

4) I played basketball in high school/college and have ACL reconstruction surgery to prove it.

5) I love Grey Goose vodka. I will not drink any other kind of vodka unless someone sneaks it my drink because Grey Goose is simply the best.

6) I own my own home. Bought it just over a year ago and moved in November 30. The road hasn't been easy but it's mine and I love it.

7) I am obsessed with all things chocolate/peppermint. I regularly eat York Peppermint patties and live for the Christmas season when I make my chocolate peppermint crackle cookies. Not to mention, peppermint mochas, mint chip ice cream, chocolate mint truffles and so much more.

8) I have an amazing boyfriend. That's him down at the bottom. He's an awesome, wonderful, loving man. I'm blessed!

9) I own more than 50 pairs of shoes. I am a true shoe addict. I have always loved shoes but these days it's excessive. And these aren't cheap shoes either from the store down the road, they are all wonderful brands that I love.

10) I am a spa junkie. This is fact. I would go to the spa every week if I could. At one point, I was getting a facial every month. Unfortunately these days, I only go every couple months. I will be hitting the spa this weekend for sure.

So now you know me xo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment